Tasty Shrimp Curry, Full of so much flavor. It's quick, easy & super delicious
- Dice onion, cut bell pepper into thin strips and chop, and mince or slice your jalapeno. For a spicier curry, include the jalapeño seeds and use two jalapeños. For a more mild curry remove the seeds and only use one jalapeno or skip entirely.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large pan. Add onion, jalapeno, and bell pepper and cook until softened, approx 4-5 minutes. Then transfer veggies to a bowl and set aside
- Over medium heat, add the coconut milk, red curry paste and brown sugar. Whisk together and bring to a gentle boil. In a small bowl, add 1.5 TBSP cornstarch to 1.5 TBSP cold water and whisk to dissolve. Add to sauce and simmer until thickened, Approx 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp dry to the sauce, Allow curry to simmer gently, until shrimp are cooked then at the end you can add the vegetables
- Top with basil. Serve with basmati rice & Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like