Tender, juicy melted in the mouth
- Season the steak with garlic & onion powder, black pepper & some salt
- Drizzle the steak with some olive oil & rub that in the seasoning
- On a medium heat, add 1 tsp olive oil, then add the steak & leave it for 4 minutes on each side
- Add some butter & some rosemary & thyme to the steak
- While our steak is resting, Season the shrimp with some garlic powder, black pepper & paprika & drizzle olive oil & mix it together
- Add some oil in the hot pan & cook it for a minute & half on each side & Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like