Have a Spec Taco Lar Day! 🌮
- In a small bowl, combine coleslaw mix, cilantro, lime juice, honey, salt and, if desired, jalapeno; toss to coat. Set aside.
- Preheat Oil. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
- Place flour in a separate shallow bowl. In a third shallow bowl, mix panko, cumin and garlic powder.
- Dip shrimp in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in egg
- Fry Shrimp until golden brown
- Serve shrimp in tortillas with coleslaw mix and avocado.
Other recipes you might like