This casserole recipe is so homey and so easy to make!
- 1-1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups crabsticks
- 2 packages risotto
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread rice into a greased baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir until tender, 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in flour until blended; gradually whisk in cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in seafood seasoning, salt, pepper sauce and pepper. Fold in shrimp and crab.
- Spoon over rice. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, covered, until shrimp turn pink
Other recipes you might like