Feed the whole family with whole side salmon fillet
- 1 whole side salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared wasabi
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Drizzle butter and 2 tablespoons oil into a baking dish; tilt to coat bottom.
- Place salmon in; brush with remaining oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork
- Meanwhile combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and wasabi. Sprinkle salmon with onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with sauce & Enjoy
Other recipes you might like