The most amazing part about this Salmon Pasta recipe is that you can serve it hot or even cold and still tastes so yummy
- 8 ounces salmon fillets
- penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups olives, and hved
- 1 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tmatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions
- in a large pan, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
- Break salmon into bite-sized pieces, add it to the oven
- add to tomato mixture. Stir in sundried tomato , basil and red pepper flakes.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, 8-10 minutes.
- Add to salmon mixture; stir to combine. Top with cheeses.
Other recipes you might like