Easy, Quick & truly Delicious
- 4 pounds uncooked shell-on shrimp
- 3 medium lemons, sliced
- 2/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 bay leaves
- French bread
- Preheat oven.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients. Microwave, covered, on high 2-3 minutes or until butter is melted; stir until blended.
- Divide shrimp and bay leaves between 2 ungreased baking dishes.
- Add half of the lemon mixture to each dish; toss to combine.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring halfway.
- Remove bay leaves. Serve with bread.
Other recipes you might like