This Crab Appetize will teal the spotlight!
- 2 packages crabmeat or crab sticks
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine milk and salsa.
- Transfer to a greased slow cooker. Stir in cream cheese, crab, onions and chiles.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Serve with crackers.
Other recipes you might like