Even if you're not a fan of sea scallops, this recipe will change your mind. The crunchy breading of these sea scallops are the best you'll ever try!
- 6 Sea Scallops , Patted dry
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/3 cup mashed potato flakes
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/8 tablespoon pepper
- 1/8 tablespoon salt
- In a bowl, beat egg. In another bowl, toss together potato flakes, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Toss scallops with flour to coat lightly, then dip it egg, then in potato mixture
- heat oil, then fry sea scallops for 3- 4 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve it with Lemon wedges & Enjoy!
To soak up excess oil, put the scallops on a paper-towel-topped plate.
Other recipes you might like