Easy, quick, yummy & healthy recipe
- 2 pounds shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium lime
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- Optional: Additional lime wedges and cilantro
- Preheat oven, Place the first 7 ingredients in a greased pan. Finely grate zest from lime. Cut lime crosswise in half; squeeze juice. Add zest and juice to shrimp mixture; toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine crushed chips, cilantro and oil
- Sprinkle over shrimp mixture. Bake until shrimp turn pink.
- Top with tomatoes and avocado. If desired, serve with additional lime wedges and cilantro.
Other recipes you might like